(1) When concluding a distance selling transaction, consumers generally have a statutory right of revocation, which the provider subsequently informs in accordance with the statutory model. The exceptions to the right of withdrawal are regulated in paragraph (2). Paragraph (3) contains a sample withdrawal form.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not a carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify us by means of a clear statement (such as a letter sent by post, telephone call, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required. In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we will have return all the payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs that result from choosing a different delivery method than the standard delivery offered by us have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us.
For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.We may refuse to repay you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You bear the immediate costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
(2) The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the supply of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery.
(3) About the model revocation form the offerer informs after the legal regulation as follows:
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, then please fill out this form and send it back.)
DD Garment Solutions UG (limited liability)
Wiesseer Str. 16a
D-83703 Gmund am Tegernsee
Or by fax: +49 8022 7060651
Or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- - I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) on the purchase of the following goods (*) /
- - Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- - name of the consumer (s)
- - address of the consumer (s)
- - Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
- - date
(*) Please delete as appropriate
The revocation can also be explained by phone:
Tel: +49 8022 7060650
End of revocation.